Polis Hammam Policy
The Polis Hammam Policy is based on the Anatolian culture, where the harmony of body and spirit is the source of well-being and beauty. In our atmospheric environment, all visitors begin a unique journey to the world of relaxation and wellness.
Allow us to impress you!
- OPENING HOURS: The POLIS HAMMAM in Athens is open from Monday to Friday from 12.00 to 23.00, Saturday and Sunday from 11.00 to 23.00 and in Thessaloniki from Monday to Friday from 13.00 to 23.00, Saturday and Sunday from 11.00 to 23.00. Special requests for service except the opening hours can be satisfied upon request with extra charge and depends on availability.
- HYGIENE: Hygiene and cleanliness are very important aspects for us, therefore, all equipment and tools are cleaned and sterilized after each treatment.
- RETAIL: To enhance your overall experience, the retail shop is always open for you. You'll find all the products used at your treatments and a great variety of gifts and accessories. We are always available to help you find the perfect gift - service or product - suitable for your needs.
- GIFT CARDS: POLIS HAMMAM gift cards are available for purchase for any treatment desired. The gift certificates are valid for 3 months. You can buy them at the reception of the POLIS HAMMAM or by phone. Debit and credit cards (VISA, MasterCard) are accepted.
- PERSONAL MEMBERSHIP: We can develop personalised treatment packages just for you with ten treatments of your choice at competitive prices.
- MASSAGE: All massage sessions are not therapeutic but are designed exclusively for your personal relaxation, well-being and wellness.
- FOOD & ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION: The traditional tea with the Turkish delight is offered to all guests at the rest room while wine, fruit salads and plateaus are included in the VIP service. For special occasions, there is the possibility of catering with extra charge. It is advisable to drink plenty of water before and after the treatments, especially the hammam treatments, to stay well hydrated. Alcohol consumption is not recommended before or after treatments and also isn't allowed in all areas of POLIS HAMMAM.
- ACCESS: You can visit Polis Hammam Thessaloniki by bus No6 getting out at Hydragogio stop, or by car and taxi. If you wish, we can arrange your transportation by a taxi allied company upon request and there is free stree parking. In case you need more information about your transportation, don't hesitate to call us for details.
- PRICES: All prices, treatments and information is correct at the moment of the booking and are subject to revision at any time.
- GRATUITIES: Gratuitie is an ancient cultural tradition. If you are pleased with the provided service and you enjoyed it, it is a way to show your appreciation.
Gratuitie isn't included in the prices, is always welcome for good services and is upon your discretion.